Monday, May 30, 2011

new update !

the very last off day for me on this month - monday !

start on june all my off day will be on wed !

duhh !! due to the new staff ~ no choice im the senior need to arrange it ! sadnyerrrrr

so lame lo this few days ! so tired and full of stress !

and so i going for a pedicure
jeng jeng jeng !!! coloring with flower art ! hahahaha

its make my day added 0%-50% !! yeaa .. another 50% gone is because of my day off passed

too fast dy ~ awhhh i dowan !

lazy working ... =(




28th may 2011 - night time


its mash coming back frm sgpore. me and baby gang come out for a chill/yumcha at caffeiness

at pandan indah roundabout.

not bad enviroment. kinda love it ... having some little beer and shisha with baby wormzy~

wooolalala i choke myslef with shisha man ! so stupid ! hahaha

picture of the day ~

thank you for the picture mr kenny !


to be update more soon ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment