Tuesday, April 28, 2009

........

need a perfect life ?
i'm not the one who get it ...
my life is just sucks like shit ...
everything's gone difficultly day by day ...
what had happen to me ?
i'm doing the best of the best that i can afford to do .
but why no one will appreciate it ??
always said's that there's some problem on you ...
( no right no wrong ) i'm just telling you ..
trying to improve or change ??
okay !! i'm telling you people's i'm trying hard being the goodest !
but when i'm being the goodest ,
no one will aware and hear what i'm going to do now !!
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ??
everything just you people's said ??
what about me >> ?
do you people care of my feeling's ???
know what i need/want ??
i'm not a silent or a bisu , secret or what eva that don't want
to said it out is just because i said it out is just like nothing , improvement
or what eva crap that you people's really can't understand me !!
pls STOP judge me kay !!!
i had my own personal ... and i'm not weird !!!
PLS PLS PLS ... !!
if you people's not appreaciate what i'm giving you the goodest ?
and you people's just saying that i'm not giving you the best ?
PLS dont call me as your friend !!
and FUCKK IT OFF .
i'm emo enough ... plz ..
don't just judge/comment people ..
mirror yourself ...

conclusion : i really don't know what had happen to me.
maybe i'm really not the goodest that what u people saw.
i love the people who i had now .. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment