Sunday, August 30, 2009

BBQ

as usual , working day (sunday) its merdeka eve...tired of working..
went for zonnie BBQ party at night with my darling around 8 .
BBQ with noodles,hot dog,chick wings,ham,and ect..
thanks darling grill for me all those hot dog,chick wings,balls....
my darling was very hot because he is wearing long sleeves...
well, after been a while i saw ( --- ) ..
a bit of feeling uncomfortable ... its so ' gam gai ' ...
don't know where should i look at...i just keep looking at my darling and look at other side...
till i ( terpandang )and she introduce herself to me ..
and i a bit bluring and said my name to her ... she also a bit bluring and said my name
(oh! angel ... ) and my darling friends said nt angel... =.='
and , awhile my darling sits beside me...
quite 'gam gai' and my darling ask me to go inside the house and watch tv/talk with zonnie popo....
very sad ler... when saw zonnie popo think back my grandma and my popo...
feeling like crying infront of zonnie popo when chit chat with...
think back the memory of my popo when i was small... i never appreaciate my popo...
still small...so stupid me of being naughty...
Hemmm...while after chat with popo awhile darling and me watch tv...
untill around 11 start our gambaling with my darling friends...
sits beside my darling and play play untill we win rm15... time to chiao...
ngeks.. =p sure la... its late .. around 12.30 my darling fetch me home....
reach home get nagging by dad AGAIN !!! that was so boring !!

No comments:

Post a Comment