Monday, September 21, 2009

Trip to Pulau Ketam

yeah ! a holiday on hari raya .
its sunday... cool man !!
happy day and happy trip with my darling...
wake up in the early morning...preparing and went to port klang for feri ??
Mm..at first the boat that we sit is with air cond...
not syok at all ... boring for waiting the journey to ketam island...
reach there and have a walk... eat some little thing...
not bad ... taste good... forget what the name of the food... =.='
after for awhile they wanted to ride a bicycle...
actually i also wanted to ride... but ... Mm.. ehem...
at last i dint have ride... but my darling ride me on his bike ... yahoo...!!!!
my baby ride me .. happieee ... but pity my darling bike got a bit prob..the bike no good...
and that time the weather was so so hot ... my darling keep getting wet with peluh
aiiks...heart pain man !!! moreover i am quite heavy... a bit kay ? Mmm...
sorry ya my darling...
actually thought that went to pulau ketam fishing village....but seems the time is too tight
so we cancel... that was sad !! actually i know my darling wanted to go there...
but seems the time is so tight so cancel... went to pulau ketam did not go for ketam fishing village
is so waste ... regret now ... =.=' sorry darling ...
picture time ~ ~













No comments:

Post a Comment