Tuesday, July 13, 2010

N e g l e c t e d

hey ! back from my busy day ~
actually my buzzzy day is just spending my time with my baby ~ =) yeahhhooo ~
you know ? i was been a quite long time never update my blog !
so title of today is N E G L E C T E D ~ haha
well , besides i update my little tiny blog i also makes all my page from my blogie to a brand new !! ~ **jing jing** xD
Ehem ! alright ~ nothing much, just some update here so that my blog have some newwiiieee things ...
and guys ? you know , the past few days i am addicted on FOOTBALL !! gosh !! every night cant
even sleep just watching the world cup match ... S P A I N , S P A I N , S P A I N !! U ARE GEORGEOUS MAN !! but now =.=' my dark circle is AWWWHHHH !!! terrible man !! dont you even meet me up or else u cant sleep (looks zombie here).

Till here peeps ~ will be update soon if free ~ tehehe ~ =]

No comments:

Post a Comment