Tuesday, June 23, 2009

DEEPLY HURT !!!

frustrated !
fed up !
really tired...
why does my journey need to be treat like this ?
damn sad now ....
no one who know what my feeling's right now...
arguing with dad , and get's bad conversation with the love...
dad were always wishes the wish that he want...

scholded me when i was back home late...
i had done nothing wrong !
i am not doing those bad stuff to injured people's or what...
just a bit late home...
not over then 12... i have gaving me a limit time...
is that too over for me??
dad's said that i din't said where i am going...
scholded me ...
when i said where i am going...
get scholded again...
responsible and no responsible is the same...
i am honest to u but u were said im telling u lie...
what does u HUMAN want from me ??
wonder that u really wan me to piss off from u forever ??
everyday hear the same thing from u.. i was really bored !!
im sad ok !
i dont wish to have a family like this !!
this is not the oldies year...
why my future and life must be control by u !
i had my way... my choice...
why i need to follow what u said ?
theres no point what u said ...
all were also rubbish !!
huh !! T.T ..
the one who i love were piss me off...
the first time he hangup my phone....
there's no ppl who do this to me before...
that time he was angry with me...
i msg back...
now is the second time he hang up my phone...
there no any call, miss call even a msg from him....huh!
still remember hw v started our relationship...
get through together...
the happies moment...play,joke together...
get through the hardest way together...
when u/me were sick...
even sometime both of us were bzying with working...
but in my heart i've really loved u and miss u deeply...
i am a person that full of emo,jealousy,angry etc ...
that u were always said that...
i know that i am not good enough...
not good as what u think... not smart,brave and helpfull that what u wish..
still in my mind...
what u told me... that u got use a very big voice to schold your ex..
i am very scare....
can't imagine that will u be treat me like this when v get together longer..??
or after a year ?
T.T ...
i know u are not a patience person to be willing wait people
or even teach people...
i am sorry that i am dumb enough...
i am trying harder to learn...
i really dont know why i cant be the smarties that what u want...
i am sorry bii ...
u were the guy who i really LOVES so much...
i had never try to love anyone that i love him and he does love me too..
but i am SAD now ...
u r not by my side ...
leaving me alone... T.T
im emo to u ...because i wrong or anything..
u angry me ...

hang up my phone ...
thats all ....
and u sleep ...............
in my mind ... no one knoe ...
tell = no tell = probably wrong
T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment