Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Day With My Lovely

its a day between us ... yes ! that's me and my darling ...
a sweet day , a sweet night , a sweet memory and i had a sweet darling staying together by my side that never ever leave me alone...
Thank You for everything my darling !!! Gin LOVE YOU much ...
Thank You for staying by my side when gin really need u cheer me up, making me happy, needs your hugs, when i am sad/unhappy, and everything that gin feel alone...
Thank You for the caring ... and biie mum too ... thanks ..
gin really appreciate it ...
i dont even know how to express myself sometimes... and does sometimes i make biie angry with me... that what i had make wrong......i am sorry of that sunday that what had happen.... I AM SORRY DARLING !! im really sorry to you darling ...
i may hurt u that time ... and that tine i was sad too... but u are always in my heart and my heart is always in your side...
no one can replace biie and no one can replace me and no one can replace us ... because biie and gin is the best and lovely couple in biie and gin hearts !! love you my sweetheart biie !!!
hugs tight !!! muackss !!!
heemm....Actually i miss biie right now ... =(
How ?? sigh !!! hopefully when sleep can dream of my darling ... =p
nite fellow !! gota meet my darling in my dream ...

No comments:

Post a Comment