Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Quattro Night

its a friday night ..
after my working day back from kota kemuning to riko house..
well , preparing ourself for a night's of QUATTRO ...
around 12 reach there...and meet up my darling and my colleagues cindy with her bf and rick ..
quite boring at first ... Ehem... actually is my first time went to clubbing .. =.='
the first place where i have been...there was so many people...
in my mind ( why ah ? really so fun meh ? )
and later on erm... maybe i am drunk and i am becoming crazy to the situation...
keep dance dance and dance...
the song of quattro Mm... ok ok ler ... like what i hear at hitz fm .. =.='
love the night with my darling...
i love you so much my dear ... i will not forget the quattro night we been together...
Hugs !!!
and actually for me... clubbing is just normal...nothing special...thats all ...

and no picture for it... my cam is on riko car... but some pic is on riko handphone..

No comments:

Post a Comment