Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SHOPPING SPREE ~

well, peeps .. im back to my bloggie ...
Refresh back to my past day ... went out with very long time friends ting(emily) for shopping. almost 1an a year never went out with her already .
bought 2 clothes which almost the same =.='
Sure got something diffrent make the choices i buy the other 1 .
Anddd... those day meet up my darling ... like usual ..
went to watch a movie SHERLOCK HOLMES ... with ex-colleagues.
and ... the bad news that i am still jobless... GOSH !!! useless me !! ~.~'
should be add more concern on this .


Furhhh ~~ ... and today went out to sgwang area to DONE my stuff....
Ehmm, well my broadband had been cut and about two month had never pay. all is the STUPID staff over there who always said (sys error) , until i cant make payment everytime when i drop by. So i need to settle it ..IF not .. no celcom broadband for me . celcom broadband is SUCKS.
darling is encouraging so... i had no choice... IF not ... cut off the line and not celcom CUT my line.
Huhh !!!
second , went for a payment again ... ~ my cell phone payment...GOSH !! its 200 bucks ler..
when mr (A) come and settle the payment ??? =.=' Fai dit fai dit larr ~ ~
anyway ~ ~
went to gurdian to grab some facial product ~ =] and for sure ... the first time i buy BB cream .
really curious why peoples like BB cream so much...
and i buy it for a trial (not bought from guardian) . HEY !! not cheap ok ... ~~
shift !! ~ ok .. dats all for today .
pixxie pixxie for BB cream ~ ~ ..





No comments:

Post a Comment