Tuesday, January 12, 2010


well yeah ~ came back to my blogspot again ~
nothing much ~ and like usually im at H O M E* ,still looking for a jobbies and thinking what
would be better in my future. ( a big sigh~ ) where have i been in this few days ago ??
went out with my excolleagues to midvalley for night shopping ~ =.=' cant get anything .
A n d the next day sure out with my beloved . F i n ally get some stuff .. not animore ~
my darling have no OFF day ~ Gosh ~ fuuhhhh .. alright , CNY is coming soon .. it might a bit busssy day for my darling .
tHe days of nwdays really bad i had saw ~ the H u m a N would like to bombed people church with just One of the words ( A xxxx ) makes everything become worst . the reality of a human being,
the authenticity of a people, the behavior, and many many things that they are doing some kind of bad stuff in behind.. and some of selfishness and some of the kind. Really cant expect that what would happen and why do HUMAN whould become like this. mayb its all about money, all about what u had , the benifits ... huh !!!
Thats all i wana says...
and SHut ThE pc and FART off u guys/Peoples who i do not Even kNow yOu !!! PLZ dont add me on facebook kay !!! being nearest with me ?? FART off you with what question ?? ( izzit u from kl ) . Thats is NON OF YOUR BUISNESS !!!! plz ~ behave .i am not single and not available.
what ever u peoples wana said bout me bad or what [ lan c ] . Go ahead ...
this is who i am and what i am now . Thanks for the viewing ...
E N D of story ~

No comments:

Post a Comment