Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I GOT IT !!

Estee Lauder pwp Coach , with estee cosmetics.
New promotion for esteelauder spend up to rm200 and rm180 for this promotion sets.
Nice ~ and i get it on yesterday at pavillion! =)
as what my frens who know me more i love fragrance damn much ! and i love to
collect as my collection.
get a new perfume again for myself at estee and spend more rm180 and a got a new purse,
sure as well estee cosmetics.
Thought of getting gold color but had already sold out...
other places still have but since gold looks nothing special so i decided to take red !
red as in love ! (there are some colors such as gold,red,and silver).
Get it Now cuz Its limited editions.
Next ~ going for a night movie Harry potter .. its boring for me ... actually its ok... but,
2 and a Half hour werrr.... >.<>
and im damn tired for the stupid 3k tea party...
coming soon for the next post ~ stay tune ! =D





No comments:

Post a Comment