Wednesday, November 24, 2010

P R E T T Y good !

keep remind me to have a brand new day~
H A P P Y ~
what makes me feel nice? its shopping ! every ladies and girls will also like it as well.
drop off to kl sgwang,farenheit,pavillion myself alone~ =)

1st destination
bought something nice at sgwang that baby love it ~ a long dress, for me sure not for him..
haha .
like what baby always ask me to buy and wear... **

2nd destination
farenheit bought 2 leggings at uniqlo and i like uniqlo enviroment...
its feel good and their staff are good enough...for the very first experience for me to uniqlo.
and i bought 2 hair rubber band that cost rm50 ! why huh ??? but i likey it...but not for next time! its too expensive ... quality is good enough ~
walk along and saw many things that wanted to buy but can't ! its beause i need to control
myself of the crazyness shopaholic.

3rd destination
KL pavillion, bought a new bag for me. for my working bag and can take it as shopping.
its condsidering me quite long that i should buy it or not...
but finally i buy it !
haha...

alright that all for my shopping ....
wait till christmas is comming soon ... =)

1 comment:

  1. I love UNIQLO's leggings. There's loads of funky designs and materials to choose from. The choice is heaven - it's so hard to just select one or two pairs.

    ReplyDelete