Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Snips Graduated Hair Show .

while on the way traffic to hang tuah .

the noodles . it's mine .

eating with friends .

messy situation of my academy .

the hair style made by me .

im the stylist , she's the model .

in-complete hair style .

on stage bun that i need to be done .


the models of student on stage ( 7 models )

the guy from left hand is others group .

the situations after hair show . ( eat )

my model and the make up artist .

the models .

classic

curly

advance upstyle and the down picture is A team upstyle .



its snips graduated hair show !
all of the snips students are compulsory to join the show .
like what i wrote my latest blog that i have a meeting of a hair show .
yea ! there its is . finally , here it comes . haha
started on 5 jan ,
woke up early preparing myself went back to academy .

prepare hair for model/show . keep think think and think .
me and my friends go here go there find shop to buy fake hair .
wow ! it's must be crazy . ya ! found it . near hang tuah .
have been going there 2 times . sigh !
back to academy again . around 10 went home .
have done nothing .
because can't make what the hair style that i need.

6 jan , the second day before the hair show.
woke up around 8 , went to academy again.
do this do that , yes !! finally mission complete.
back home at 9++.
that time i was so tired and bath , eat and went to sleep.

it's hair show day ! 7 jan 09 .
woke up in the super early morning , 6am .

argh ! i was so tired man .
preparing myself and out home going to sgwang .

meet my model and rehearsal at there .
have been waiting so long for my turn .

aiiks . finish at 10++ .
back to academy and preparing for tonight shows .

make up for model , upstyle , eat and ect .
yahoo !! its done . start show at 6.45 .
going to sgwang back stage prepare waiting for my turn .
that time i was very scare that i can't make it .
its 7 people only on stage . included me .
need to upstlye at stage . my group (talent student graduated).
other's model@stylist just need cat walk that no need present on stage.
wow ! scary man .

just me and my 6 friends . how could it be ? haha .
very nervous that time . at last , i could make it . only 3 second .
the 3 bun to clip and to cut the tail bun hair .
awh ! can't believe that i'm the fastest
person .
haha . that's really unbelieveable .

yes yes and yes the show is keep going .
there's advance show , classic show , curly show , the A team show ,
talent student graduated show and the last is gaving the cert .
huh ! wearing the ( " ) cloth is very big and hot !
no choice . it's graduate show . need to wear .
after the show all of the student went back to academy and
take picture. after chilling and chit chit chat , everybodys went home.
yea ! the hair show is running smoothly .
that was really tired for this rushing 3 days to done a show .
now my leg feeling like broke . awhh ! gosh .
need to sleep now . standing for 3 days w/o sit man !!
go to go , here are the picture for the show of graduated snips show .
still got alots of picture at friends camera .
will be upload as soon as possible .

No comments:

Post a Comment