Friday, January 23, 2009

Working Life

its been a long time i had never updated my blog .
haha . finally i have some little time to update .
well , my job was kinda o k a y s .
just every day woke up early in the morning 9 or 8 .
preparing myself go for work .
my colleague was nice . i mean not bad .
well , having a meeting that day . wow !
so scary . but actually its okays.
playing all around the cake of a birthday boy that day .
which name rick . haha . first day meet the first day they play till
all the floor dirty . its because the cake was fall down .
knew why ?? they keep pushing up the birthday boy head down .
awh ! crazy man .
making imbi staff need to clean up the floor .
and mop up the floor .
as usual working and went home .
nothing special . but today ,
me wormie and alvin went for dinner at delicious at duo apartment
which near klcc . well , there was quite nice .
but a bit expensive . haha .
after been chill awhile then wormie sent me home .
mm .. so got to go now . sleep .
need working tomorrow . and meet up venus and lenneth them ,
the pepito team eat breakfast . huh ! its 8am i need to wake up. my gosh !
so see ya ! will be update soon . ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment