Saturday, January 31, 2009

The 4th Day's Of CNY

the last days for me to relaxing for the last chinese new year .
went out with my old house friends .
with them play together when i was ages ago till now .
its been a very long time ago i dint meet them up .
finally we have a chance on this chinese new year to meet up .
went out on afternoon . down to green box for
singing . yea !!
that's many people on that day . luckily we have a booking .
hehe . so we enjoying !! chilling !! .
and had our dinner at gasoline .
wow !! bad man !!
gasoline one day by one day become worst then worst .
thats not my idea . haha . my friends said that she want to have dinner at
there . no choice .
around 9 went home . and went to my friends house .
thats nearby my house too .
went and see my friend son . name loon .
awh ! so cute . feeling like want to bite his baby face .
hehe . oh course la . baby ma .
and playing majong at there . actually i don't know how to play .
but they teach me . OMG !! i was totally stupid man !!
dont know how to play and lose many time .
aiiks ? the first time ma .
luckily dint have gamble , if not ... haha .
around 11++ went home .
enjoy my bath and sleep like pig . haha .
some random picture .




ruby and me

ankie ( ruby younger sis ) and me



ankie and ruby sons .

No comments:

Post a Comment