Saturday, January 3, 2009

Its 2009 .

yea ! 2008 is over and a brand new 2009 is here .
hope it's goin to be a perfect year for me .
starting on 1st jan 09 .
not going anywhere . but going out for a drink at night
with max , rox zann and emily .
going SS2 to have our drink's at leo's cafe .
but seems like nothing to drink so we decided to
go mamak . chilling , chit chit and chat around .
there was very hot , till sweating . awh !
gosh ! can't stand anymore and going other place again .
decide went to have dessert near leisure mall .
but nothing attractive us so we are going to station one opposite leisure mall .
that was totally boring ! nothing else to do .
so we play card . awh ! after crazying with the card and them .
went home around 11++ .
bath and sleep . din't have any picture for today , because my camera
is on my bb darling .


2nd of january 2009 .
wake up early and preparing myself out with my mum , elder bro .
going to petaling street accompany my mum
walk around . that's nothing special .
having our branch at nam heong chicken rice .
quite okay .
after been awhile , i went back to academy and settle my
things for the coming hair show .
and meet emily and rox zann at sgwang .
accompany them eat at pavillion , nandos again .
and walk around .
rox zann not joining us because she's date her mum .
nothing to be done , me and emily going to esprite cafe have our drinks .
yucks ! the drinks that emily drinks is just like bathing soap .
lemon drinks . and luckily i drink hot caramel coffee .
thought that caramel is sweet enough .
but i'm not very like .
and the chocolate cake was bad man !
not delicious .
it's okay for the first time . haha .
relaxing there and waiting my bb darling after work .
and went home . going my bb darling house take car and went out again .
me and bb darling going to eat at jln imbi .
the yummy noodles .
after having the dinner/supper . back home .
sleep . no picture for the day . lazy and moody to have picture .


1 comment: