Thursday, December 25, 2008

25th Dec 08 , Christmas .

the x'mas cake with smarties . not tasty .



old town nasi lemak rendang . yummies .


emily , busying the laptop .

mei yee

both of them are busying the laptop .

me and emily

emily and mei yee .

woke up at 12.30 , because i'm tired , last night went out for x'mas eve .
so a bit of lazy piggie . at home chilling around .
eat , watch movies , hear songs , and ect .
eating the x'mas cake's .
my brother bought it . awh ! not yummies !
and around 6 went out have a drink with my friends ,
as usual emily , and her friend mei yee .
mei yee's amy friends .
amy is my friends when i was form 3 . but now
we dint have contact again .
haha . busying with my own life .
very suprise when saw her .
went to old town tmn midah .
order the nice dish at there , nasi lemak rendang .
and old town milk tea . hehe .
eat and chit chit chat chat .
plays nonsens things , an IQ question . haha .
thats what you guess ? my IQ is zero !
cnt get what they mean . awhh !! thats pig man !
en , about 10 both of us are tired and go back home .
nothing else . here are some random picture .

No comments:

Post a Comment