Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our date's


shangai tang .



me and joann dish . ( seafood cheese )

geok ching and liza

me and joann



saturday , around 11 preparing myself goin out .
eating branch with my family at wisma lim foo yung .
the yummy's ( dim sum ) hehe .
thats been a long time i had never out with my family .
hem , the restoran service was bad .
need to call 3 times only serve .
god ! gone to be faint down .
no choice . that's what we call malaysian , ma(lazy)ian
after having my branch with my family
the next date's is with joann and geok ching .
find them around 2pm at times square .
actuali our date was around 1pm but i'm late . haha .
so sorry my friends ya . they are having shopping .
i walk with them a while at sgwang then i find my bb darling and accompany him
having his lunch at pavillion food court .
call and meet up geok ching and joann again .
having a shopping with them .
bought a new dress at pavillion ( forever 21 ) .
after a few hour we went to eat at shangai tang with liza .
liza i knew since i was form 3 . haha .
chilling out together , talks , chit chit and chat chat .
after that they meet their friends and i find my bb darling awhile
and take taxi went home .
here are some picture for saturday .


No comments:

Post a Comment