Sunday, December 21, 2008

Genting with family .

at bakery's outdoors

my favorite strawberry . hehe

the yummies strawberry tart and esprit raspberry .

first world , haha like games world .

the dish at genting palace . busy eating forget take picture .

at coffee terrance nearby bakery's

my second sis and my elder bro .

me and my second sis .


its today's day !
going genting highland with my family .
preparing around 3pm out from house .
it's a special day . "goh tung" day .
every family does celebrate it .
reach there about 4pm .
walk around first world and then having a tea time at
genting hotel bakery's .
yea ! of course the delicious strawberry tart and a esprit
raspberry drinks .
sitting outdoors . that time was so cold and the weather are not
very good . its raining , but not heavily . haha .
and then having our dinner at genting palace .
wow ! i was so full . there are many delicious dish .
nonstop eat . haha .
wondering that i'll be fat . but its is impossible .
cuz i wont fat at all . haha .
that's stupid man !
hen , after finish all food , we walk around again .
because we were very full full and full .
about 9 went back home .
that time was traffic on the half way goin back .
cuz have some accident .
a van crash . and a car too . but don't know what happen actuali .
and smoothly past by the traffic jam . and traffic jam again in the middle
nearby my house . sigh !
the goodest things now is me and my family safetly at home !! yea ! haha .
here are some today's picture .

No comments:

Post a Comment