Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cinema Cinema ~

8/11/2009 - SUNDAY - Evening

After back from puchong to kl and change cloth.
OUT again.. its movie time...with my beloved darling and ex-colleagues...
quite rush actually, din't have any plan at all.. no reservation...no calls...
so call wan watch michael jackson(This Is It), and watch at pavillion...
at last, we watch doremon. =.=' ... quite annoying... watch it then u will know why.
not really perfect movie.



9/11/2009 - MONDAY

went out with my lovey darling, well there's nothing special, went to midvalley looking for my shoes.Gosh !!! din't have size already... sad ! but bought one shoes, its a bit diffrent with my other's heels. ngeks =] my baby said nice and need try to learn more on heels. =.=' Heehee.. =p And chill around midV and watch THIS IS IT . yeah ! finnally . =.= ... actually is just like a preview that michael jackson do/try hard for the incoming concert.. its awsome .

No comments:

Post a Comment