Monday, November 23, 2009

Patchi Patchi ~

Yea !! yea !! meet up my baby again...
HAPPY le ... went to eat beef noodle at petaling street...yummy...
but not very full actually. And went Near jalan sultan ismail to done something...
Finally the things that takes long time are completely DONE !!! Fuhhh !!!
i am happy to hear that... and i am happy to see my baby done a great job !! =]
Hey !! that things not suppose to go so many time kay ... is the people who done things blindly
this not enough that dont have... sigh !! piss off le ... but ... this things is already SETTLE !!
so... Next is went KLCC with my darling ... actually wanted to go IKEA .. since the time is rush so
cancel...and baby buy me a chocolate !!! wow !! yummy... i love it ... thanks baby...
baby so sayang me... love u baby... here the chocolate picture .. patchi patchi ~~ weee ... =]

No comments:

Post a Comment