Monday, November 16, 2009

Day Between Me And My Darling *

its 8 month anniversary of me and baby...
Yeaps ! its monday , me and baby off day ....
me and baby was very tired and lazy of working, need a day/time to have a enough rest.
there nothing to do, nothing special , and nothing happen .
but i had a very great great great day with my baby.
Spend the whole day and time with my baby. i am very happy with this. i love it to be together with my baby. its been a quite long time i had never spend time with my baby, accompany my baby like last time,both of us are working, i had change into a new enviroment of working&time, were my baby was work far from the distance with me. i miss the day with u baby . i MISS u deeply baby.. I LOVE YOU.. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE !!! (hugs tight)

No comments:

Post a Comment