Friday, February 12, 2010

12/02/2010 - FRIDAY

CNY IS ON SUNDAY !!! tomorrow was LIN30 , woooo~~

Haha, finally i get a heels from charles keith ~ xD
all i need to thanks is my baby biie , my mum , and the partime job at PEPITO .
tehehe ~ but got a quite ' hor sik ' announcement to TELL u guys , well .. pepito no longer at imbi. Today was the last day, They was MOVE to other places, carefour shah alam. Err...more
detail about the location i'm not very sure but just know inside carefour .
Huh ! well , what a memorable places for me but was moving to other places ~ well ,
thats sad huh ~
Cant make hair do anymore ~ shah alam too far for me . although my baby can help me but no mechine !! hw hw ?? =.='

Alright ~ going to piss off my blog right now ~ =] Happy CNY !!!
(can't wait for tomorrow shopping with my darling) wooooohhoooo !!!
actually acompany my darling shop ~ but not me ~ =p

C H I O Z PEEPS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment