Saturday, February 13, 2010

GONG HEI FATT CHOI ~~
and happy valentine day everyone ~

Today ! 12.27am lin chor yat ~ and now i am sitting here blogging ! =.=
fireworks around my house keeps bing bing bong bong ~
just after calling my darling for wishing him and his mum too ~
chinese new year, should be happy with it.. but im quite unhappy ~
im started to be with u my baby biie since last year of march ~
can said i am sad cuz v r not celebrating valentine day , earlier or ect ~
not dare to think any suprise ~ or any dinner ~
know biie is busying with working ... because cny ~ or ect .
understand me because is the first valentine v are not celebrating~
forgive me that im feel sad of it ~
baby told me that thought of having dinner with me on wed . But since there are some
obstacle, so cancel .
really dont know about it until today i went shop with my baby ...
its alright ~
like what baby said to me ~ EVERYDAY IS A VALENTINE DAY .
i just want to let u know , I am very happy to be with u . there's nothing else.
Coz i love you .
Forgive me that little tiny things ~ and forgive that un-mature me .
i know i am care enough ~ cuz caring is sharing ~ i need to share .
cuz u are my beloved ~ IF NOT YOU THEN WHO ???
i wants to being together with u ~ Cuz i really Do love u more more and more ~
Baby ~ again s ~ HAPPY VALENTINE and Happy chinese new year .
Hugs tight !!


your Loved ~ ginsz ~

No comments:

Post a Comment