Friday, February 5, 2010

Cinema time ~ that's been quite long time never watch movie with my darling already ...
finally today , there's a chance... alotza movie that we havent watch , and we choosed BLACK RANSOM ... not bad ...
Feeeling so good because its been a time nv watch at cinema .. hehe .. But i hurt my leg after the movie on cinema .... =..( totally change my mood that time... feel so bad !
the very first time i pk in cinema. Not only that ... i pk twice infront of my darling !! =(
the first time is when my baby hse warming and the second~~sigh ! so sad !! damn careless me...
alright, back to the topic... guess wad ?? i wanted to watch 'ALL'S WELL END'S WELL TOO 2O1O' ~ every year of cny sure got new Chapter of the movie... and now ' Fa Tin hei Si' is coming soon on cinema .... 11 feb ... =) sure damn many people watch it . =.='
(ends of crap)
and im gona ready for a real world war in pepito hair studio tomoro ! for almost TWO days. =]
so... ciaoz peeps.

and this is the trailer of ALL'S WELL END'S WELL TOO 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment