Sunday, March 21, 2010

ALICE IN THE WONDERLAND
watch it with my baby on our anniversary eve . =] Not bad ...
picture not been taken on our anniversary ~ just spend a great time with my beloved.
been a bit long never update my bloggie ...
well, been very tired on these passed few days... sleep work , sleep and wake and work ...
the same rotations tue-sun . Awhh ~ ~
Take an Off day on saturday , tot can have a good nice day, but ..... need to wake up early as like working day... and help my sis to done some stuff .... Mm... u know ? my sis baby boy jayden 1 years old celebration man !!! need us to be prepared . aaahhhhh !!! was a very super tired day... just like a maid . Help oso kena get schold. what lar ~ DING EMMM SUNN ERRRR ~~~
Fuhh !! and ~ what i get from my baby biie for our 1st year aniversarry is ~~~

Thank YOU baby biie ~

and Here comes jayden birthday celebration pic ~ not much ...






~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ T H E E N D ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment