Sunday, March 7, 2010

Its Richie and Joyee birthday celebration ~
nothing much , nwdays was quite busy with my working days ... so kinda update late !
been tired for these few days .... damn super sleepy man !!! ~ my eye cant even OPEN when evening turns ~~
ALRIGHT ~ richie birthday is on thursday , so we decided to go 'seong kin fun' but birthday boy would prefer to dragon-i ... so place are change.
just have some little picture not much ~
well, joyee 21st birthday ~ is at her house . Great u are legal now ! but not less then me ... this year im 21st too ~ ~ !!!! aiiks ... =]
Till here then ... the lazy-ness of me are coming out for blog ~
Pixxie pixxie ~ ~



Yupps~ forget to add two more ~ incoming event again for march *alvin lau birthday ~ and *mr bonebone house warming ~

Wait For my Incoming poSt ~ ~ ~ ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment