Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Okays , im here to blog again ,
and i am Sick enough !!
enough of everywhere, everything, everysecond of the suckers sucks besides me .
Yes ! i am damn Fire nwdays . Not much .. everyone knows.
Once again ~ i like to laugh , but not smile . (mayb sometimes) when i smile i looks kinda stupid !
well, thats me .
smile dosent mean happy or like . Mayb its a manner. yES ! i knew it . But ! would u smile when u are force to gaving a fake smile ?? i m sorry !
in front line i used to ... but for friends ... SORRIE lar ...
im just being authentic . and this is who am i .
not i down change , is the same like what you down people change you.
and will u change ??? definitely no.
Some will said yes . Sure but is 3 minutes hot .
Don not ever ask people to do/help for u . They will do ,but not as perfect . Its alright , But the
most mad is the shits that left behind . So , forgive me that i become mad , anger , fire or what shits that u peoples or guys or peeps said me . Thats double work... plz... i rather do it myself...
and ... thanks alots ...
Once again ... when my working time... i was damn super serious ! plz ~ do not put jokes/bother me or i will gave a big shits on your face .
all jokes after complete my duties ....
im not that a person who can jokes around in 12 hour a day within 24 hour .
cuz im a serious person .
no one likes me to behave that . Sure i knoe it for long ago ....
i just doing my own job !
work is working time...
play is fun time ... its diffrent ......
theres nothing goes wrong with me ....
But no ones know it ... schold them not....mad them not ... angry them not....
then ??? keep quiet sometime also get says by people.
keep quiet means i dont feel like talking , once i talk i will get fire !(when i done my things)theory.
Release all my stuff here will be get better ??? hopefully .
i am damn tired right now !
im sad enough ~ do what, said what all also totally wrong ...
mayb im not the one who i consider people. is people consider me .
Enough ... done what all also failure !
included my love life ....
just knew how to making my beloved sad / unhappy / felt bored / felt tired .
neglect him , jealousy ...
cant even makes him happy even when sad. and even cant understand him and what he wants.
FAILURE !!!
ya ! thats me . ginger lee ....

No comments:

Post a Comment