Monday, March 1, 2010

Pissing me OFF `

MARCH

yA peeps , chinese new year and valentines day has been gone .
dont ever mention about valentines day pls!!!
Was quite ' sui ' for a bigginning year both of us . I mean my baby and me ~
(a very big sigh)
Those people are Sucks like shits !! i can't tell u why .
there are just some reasons who someone close with us only know !!
i am damn really mad of it actually !! evertime i think about the problem/ the things/ the person and said about those things i will get FIRE UP !!
not only that ! need to pay up the things that not belongs to us and i really dont know what happen to the small small little tiny things happen , and ! need us to find back the exactly things to cover back and not other ! WTH ~ ~ its all the same what !
what's wrong with u ???
ARGGGGGGHHHHHH !!!!!!
really piss me OFF !!

Alright ~ Second !
MYR 400+ is gone ~ just because of jpk dont know what dbk larrrr ~~ !!!
really 'hak gor mat dao' ~
Hopefully all these bad bad stuff GONE GONE AND GONE .

and Now ~ ~ its MARCH ~~
going to have a great great brand new month . =]
well , lets see whats coming on next ..
1st - Its mr hel birthday on thursday ~~ but not sure he is celebrating or not ...
2nd - its joyee 21st birthday celebration on this coming sunday .
3rd - my elder sis baby , jayden (my ngoi sang) 1 years old celebration .
4th - amy wong , my old old friend married on 23 . might not be attending . (im working) mayb?
5th - and the final is ~ ~ very important and a happy day for me and baby .... Well, it me and
baby 1st year anniversary !!!! YAHOOO !!! =]

its seems so many celebration and parties on MARCH ~ haha
all money bukan main keluar keluar ~ =.='

Oh ! and i wants to share with u peeps , the movie that i watch yesterday THE BOOK OF ELI .
Quite ok . But some part is so disgusting . haha .
And awh ~ ~ the movie is so long .... mayb some part is kinda boring ? so i feel it long ... =.='
well , lame !
alright ` will STOP my post here .

No comments:

Post a Comment