Sunday, March 14, 2010

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ITS ME AND MY BABY 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY !!!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
YAHOOOOO !!!!!
WELL, BABY ? YES ! ITS YOU !!
I JUST WANTS TO TELL YOU SOMETHING ~~ I LOVE YOU !
AND BABY ~ ~ ~ ~ THIS IS FOR YOU !!! THE ONLY ONE ~

The story of us ~ Begain with FRIENDS ~
i still remember when the very first time i saw you .
You were serious in all the time , even smile was also cool .
i still remember that time we were not much in talking .
until one of the time we are close ~ i really dont know when its begain on when ~
still remember ~ one of the time i was crying at pantry . childish me just because of some little company things...and you were the one who comfort me.
mayb this is the things who make us get close ~
for all the time you are a very caring guy.
even when i am the trouble or horrible , terrible/ect ...
u are beside .
The starts , i found that you are a intelligent,trustful,caring and a loving person.
u are cute for me baby. ITS REAL ~
i think i started to FALL IN LOVE ♥ with you .
that time i was a odinary girl for you . think too much to have a move on a next step .
there are too many things happen between us of being together . thought theres impossible between us ~
really so down and upsad .
till theres a chance for us .... March ! yes it is ~ the journey that we started begain until now ~ our happy day ! OUR 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY ~

im glad being together with you baby ~ (theres alots of memorable time in my mind being together with you) really still in my mind always.


still remember this picture ??? this is our very first personal picture. (Before being together)
both of us like to cubit cubit . Picture taken by lenneth i think , cuz he always said about us...
(ting ngor dei em sun) cuz cubit lei cubit hui~ =p

and this picture is the 2nd picture of us (already being together)remember where we took this pic?
and the time while we going for jungle tracking ~
the sweet sweet moment between us~~

Clubbing time, my very first experience visit . (baby bring me go) =p


christmas time 09
Genting time , when i was cold you were hug me tight ~gaving me warm .
On cny ... im having a very great new year with you baby.
Baby ???? do you know what is the sweetest things in my heart of me ???
...................................
..........................................
................................................. ??
its on port dickson while on beach side ~ i was drunk and baby was carry me back to apartment.
infront of many people.
(the heavy me for baby). im sorry baby biie ~ ~

And baby ?? do you know what the sad things deep into my heart ???
its when baby mad with me while port dicksons on the apartment . (the msg was deep hurt into my heart) crying like hell .

Theres really alots of memorable things for us right baby ????
i hope our love will never end ~
the shits and the sucks all gones ~
Sometime i might be selfish , sometime might be stupid,sometimes might be keras kepala and sometime i might be neglected baby but gin will promise you !
YOU ! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO I ALWAYS LOVE,HEARTS,CARE and MISS.
deeply in my heart .
Baby? please forgive gin that ever done wrong, or said wrong sometime ...
and here i would like to said GINGER LEE LOVE YOU WORMIE CHEW !!!!
baby biie ? (hugs tight) **HAPPY 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ =]
u are always by my side no matter what will be happen ~ .

your beloved
ginsz

1 comment:

  1. Wow...great congratz! So fast Sudah 1 year..wish u 2 forever so hang fuk la

    ReplyDelete